- Welcome the child, as it is, with its difficulties and its riches.
- The welcome without social or religious distinction.
- The welcome in the safety and serenity.
- Give it a structuring framework.
- The listen, encourage, understand.
- Awaken in him the desire to learn.
- Give the methodological tools needed.
- Propose the Christian faith.
3. GET ACTIVE AND RESPONSIBLE
- Make the child understand what the school expects of him.
- Arouse in him the taste of the effort.
- To help students develop personal project.
- The opening up to others, to different forms of respect:
- Respect for property
- Respect for others
- Respect for the environment